Volpara is breast density assessment software that analyzes any digital mammogram and produces objective results that can be used by the radiologist to help determine breast density. It has been designed by some of the world’s top imaging scientists to deliver a high level of accuracy and robustness and has been validated by comparison to expert radiologists over thousands of images.
Volpara integrates seamlessly into the clinical workflow and provides you with the following benefits:
- An objective and reproducible way to standardize breast density assessment.
- Reduces inter/intra observer variability associated with breast density assessment.
- Scientifically correlated with BI-RADS breast density categories.
- Seamlessly integrated into clinical workflow allowing for increase in productivity.
- Vendor neutral to provide cross-platform standardization and further maximize digital mammography investment.